Tuesday, January 24, 2012

34w

How far along: 34w (+1 day). 41 days to go THANK GOD. I know I'm going to get bigger than this, and the idea of that scares the crap out of me.

How big is baby: According to the bump, Betty is a honeydew. According to my WTE app for iPhone, she is the size of a large cantaloupe. Somewhere between 19 and 22in and 5.5 pounds. That is one LARGE cantaloupe.

Total weight gain: No clue. I have a doctor's appointment in an hour and a half and I don't intend to have a clue after that either.

Sleep: What's that?

Maternity Clothes: Wearing them. I live in maternity leggings and yoga pants now. Work dress codes be damned.

Food cravings : None. Although strangely I really wanted blackberries for like 3 days and then was over them as quickly as it began.

Food aversions: Nothing out of the ordinary.

Challenges: Staying on the elliptical for more than 15 minutes without having to take a pee break. I think she's dropping and leaning more heavily on my bladder now.

Movement: All the time.

Boy or Girl?: Hopefully still a girl.

What I’m looking forward to: 6 more weeks!

What I miss: Being thin.

Next appt: In about an hour and a half.

Obligatory belly pic:

13 comments:

  1. You look adorable.

    My friend has a 6 week old little girl and she said sitting on a balance ball really helped her lower back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!!! we found out we were pregnant a few weeks ago (not announcing it yet because of a work situation) but i'm so excited to follow your journey to motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RUTHY!!! That's such incredible news!!! Congratulations to you guys too! I'll be stalking your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. I just noticed your tagline says you've never held an infant before. I hadn't either. It was definitely interesting. By the 3rd night, I was holding the baby in one arm and making a bottle with the other while half asleep. I stopped, laughed and thought... Guess I can do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how much better this information makes me feel. :) Thank you.

      Delete
  4. You look hot, girly!!! So very excited for you, Salt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!!! Tomorrow you will be more pregnant than I ever was :) You'll have to tell me what I missed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're absolutely adorable and all belly! You make motherhood look easy and sexy, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Baby Betty doesn't have much time left! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. uh, you look AWESOME. and major props for even getting ON an elliptical at 34 weeks pregnant...i've got 2 dog children, and i stay the heck away from those evil machines =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG - you look sooooo cute! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're the cutest preg lady ever! For serious.

    ReplyDelete